Monday, June 10, 2013

Always-Sometimes-Never

Since this blog is in its infancy, I've been trying to think of ways to let you know who I am. 
Then, with perfect timing, Kelly Hicks Design, did this post. 
It's a little bit like something group leaders make you do to "get to know everyone," 
(which in most cases, I loathe) but hey, it works. 

ALWAYS
I've always been a dog person.

Look at that face! How could you not love that?

I've always been afraid of clowns. I mean, come on. People dressing up in gigantic clothes and bright makeup? The stuff of nightmares, right there. 
I've always lived in the Midwest. In fact, I've always lived within an hour of my family's first home. Some people may think that's weird, but I think I was lucky enough to be born to the perfect place for me (at least for now. . .)! For the record, I live in a different city than my parents, but I'm still close enough to make a quick trip home when I need some backup.

SOMETIMES
I'm a sometimes health nut. I go through stages. I'm all about salads and running for awhile, then I'm all about  pizza and couches for awhile. I'm working on that. 
I sometimes consider quitting my job, packing up and just moving somewhere. Then I see my credit card bill and come back to reality. 
I sometimes spend entire weekends inside my house, reading, cuddling with my boyfriend and being lazy. I don't see another human being for that whole time, and sometimes that's just what I need. 

NEVER
I never talk on the phone while in the bathroom. And I think people who do are gross and inconsiderate. I make a point of continually flushing the toilet if someone next to me is on the phone. I mean, come on. Using the public john is uncomfortable enough, let's not add an additional audience. 
I never thought I'd be a cat person. But Oliver and Sticky won me over. 
I never feel like I get enough sleep. I think I could lay in bed for a full week and still feel like I could use a nap. 
Oliver is such a clown
Sticky is the cutest. She's also the dirtiest cat who has ever lived.


Ok, readers. Now it's your turn! You can leave your Always-Sometimes-Never here in the comments, or send me a link if you have a blog! 


1 comment:

  1. What cute animals and a beautiful dog! Thanks for sharing! Xo, M&K at brewedtogether.com

    ReplyDelete