Thursday, September 19, 2013

UPDATED: #Fail Week

Sometimes you just have one of those days when nothing goes right.
That's been my whole week.
I tried a DIY post, but honestly, it turned out HORRENDOUS.
I tried an outfit post, but I couldn't get the remote to work. Instead I got some very awkward photos of me peering into the camera trying to fix the stupid thing. (You can see one on my Instagram feed at the tab up top).
The next day I tried another outfit post, but all I have to show for that is a ridiculous number of mosquito bites. (Where are there still mosquitoes out? I keep hearing it's fall...)

But this blog is all about making a negative into a positive.

I don't have any great examples this week, but I know plenty of great bloggers out there who took something that could have been a frustration and made it into something great!

Like By Wilma. She made a broken wine glass into a mini bell jar.

Or sometimes you just need to laugh about how horribly things turn out. Like with these Pinterest Fails.

So, who out there has a failure story that turned into a positive? Leave me a link in the comments!

UPDATE: I came across this one this afternoon. Too perfect not to share: When DIY Goes Oh-So-Wrong

No comments:

Post a Comment