But it's just never worked.
It's been in just about every corner of the house.
But it just never fit.
You know what I mean?
I think part of it was the color. I didn't remember to take a photo before (sorry!) but it was a really great green color.
That great color just never worked in my house.
So I painted it gold.
But then a new problem arose:
Now one solution would have just been to drill a hole in the bottom of a flower pot to navigate that weird spike thing.
But there are two issues with this.
For one, I'm really bad at overwatering plants. So drilling a hole in the bottom of a pot would have opened a pathway for water to run down and ruin that beautiful gold.
And secondly, I had no intention of ruining the vase I wanted to use with the pedestal by drilling a hole in it.
So instead I got a little creative.
I took an old cookie tin and covered with that same gold spray paint.
I think Sticky approves.