Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Fall: In Denial

Fall is one of my favorite seasons. I'm all about earth tones.
The temperature is perfect.
I think my fashion sense is most tailored to the fall season.


But I'm just not ready this year.


How is it already Pumpkin Spice Latte Season? How?
Why is it that when I wake up in the morning, it's still dark?
Where did my summer go?


I went to one pool party. One.
And I didn't even swim.
I spent zero hours outside just sunning (which is probably good for my skin, but still).


It's futile, I know, to fight it.
But I'm not ready to give up summer.

Some of my favorite fashion bloggers (like Clarabelle, Hello, Gorgeous! , J's Everyday Fashion and love me, dani marie) are already heralding the fall fashion season.

But I, for one, refuse to forget about the rest of my summer. I still have a few weeks left, and I plan on living them to the fullest.

Are you doing anything special to hold on to the summer just a little bit longer?

<3 CopyKat

No comments:

Post a Comment